Health Care Reform creates opportunities for Hospitals and Physicians to work together to build clinically integrated communities. A group of industry leaders have come together to create a multi-disciplinary team capable of developing and managing all aspects of these communities. This collaboration consists of skilled professionals with experience in all key areas, including:
- Healthcare Management (hospitals, medical groups, IPAs)
- Health Plan Management and Network Development
- Clinical Integration of Quality Metrics and Data Analysis
- Health Information Technology (including HIE development and EHR selection and implementation)
- Financial and Actuarial Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Market positioning
- Contract Negotiations
Clinical integration done right requires teamwork. This team has the skills and hands on experience needed to guide hospitals, physicians and staff to build their teams to implement the clinically integrated network that you need for your community.
Clinical Integration Associates:
Our team has worked with many hospitals in California to assist them in building successful teams that meet the goals of clinical integration. To learn more about our team and how we can assist your community to position itself for healthcare reform, please contact us.